Connect > Support > Share Challenge
Celebrating the International Day of Infant Massage 2017
The second annual International Day of Infant Massage and Nurturing Touch in honor of our work and our founder Vimala McClure is coming up this June 7th. In honor of this, I have a fun challenge for everyone.
We want our members and anyone who wishes to engage and share the excitement about infant massage enough to get involved in a fun activity that raises awareness of the power and need for connecting and bonding. We can all do this by promoting acts that elevate the message of nurturing and bonding, videos and photographs that can be uploaded or shared in social media—as a “challenge” to a friend, challenging them to participate and respond in kind. Not only will this create a 2017 groundswell for the organization, but it can help to show what infant massage DOES.
Join the campaign!
Share your photos/videos:
- CEIMs: Pictures of them teaching an infant massage class or individual parent
- Parents showing themselves massaging their babies or hugging their children
- A group of kids/people massaging each other’s shoulders, displays of camaraderie and affection
- Giving Grandma a hug
- Service members holding their babies/children
- Parents carrying their babies in their arms or in their baby carriers
- Sharing nurturing touch in the workplace
Sharing on your favorite social media platform is what will take Connect > Support > Share to the next level! Share it with friends far and wide using creative tags as well as those we suggest below:
- @imusasb (the official Instagram account of Infant Massage USA, if you're making a post on Instagram)
- @InfantMassageUSA (the official Facebook account of Infant Massage USA, if you're making a post on Facebook)
- @infantmassageus (the official Twitter account of Infant Massage USA, if you're making a post on Twitter)
Our Challenge Kick-Off with the Executive Director of Infant Massage USA!
Support Infant Massage USA
Contributions to Infant Massage USA for the 2nd Annual International Day of Infant Massage and Nurturing Touch Connect-Support-Share Challenge will be used to provide free parent-infant classes for mothers and fathers in need in honor of Mothers Day and Fathers Day.
Support the Connect > Support > Share celebration through a donation!