Infant Massage USA Warehouse - Books - Infant Massage: A Handbook For Loving ParentsInfant Massage USA Warehouse Home Books
Infant Massage: A Handbook For Loving Parents
New Fourth Edition Available Now!
Infant Massage: A Handbook for Loving Parents by Vimala McClure is the bestselling guide for parents to nurture their babies through the power of touch. After its original publication in 1979, it has seen a number of revisions as advancements in infant massage are made. Learn to apply infant massage as taught by Infant Massage USA, the United States chapter of the International Association of Infant Massage. Whether a parent discovering infant massage and its applications with their child or a new Educator looking to apply these lessons in their own infant massage class, this is the original handbook for true nurturing touch.
With the fourth edition, Vimala has updated this classic with a variety of new techniques and helpful information:
- specific routines tailored to help relieve colic, fever, and chest and nasal congestion
- easy-to-follow instructions and photographs demonstrating each step
- new information on the benefits of skin-to-skin contact
- instructions for premature infants and babies with special needs
- lullabies, rhymes, and games to enhance the massage experience
- a special chapter dedicated to fathers
- compassionate advice for foster and adoptive parents
Note: A portion of all proceeds from the Infant Massage USA Warehouse goes to support its Chapters' educational activities including research, teaching educational conferences, and other related activities!